SUPPORTING YOUR ORGANISATION
Through empowering people and empowering technology we enable employees and employers to achieve their performance aims and business goals. Our Workplace Wellness services support businesses to build a positive work environment to drive efficiencies, performance and retain engaged staff. Importantly our services strive to reduce workplace stress and burnout.
- Promote inclusions through raising awareness and providing insights;
- Drive work efficiencies by providing technologies and strategies to tackle the challenges presented by the various difficulties;
- Encourage greater wellness and reduce burnout through improved self-awareness and high-lighting techniques that are appropriate to them
GROUP BASED TRAINING
Workshops providing insights in a variety of topics and offering appropriate strategic intervention to help implement a positive change.Read more
1-2-1 Specialist Support
Assistive Technology Training, Mentoring and Work Place Skills Support enabling individuals to better their challenges, gain independence and grow confidence in the workplace.Read more
GROUP-BASED TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
With a range of workshops designed for employees, HR professionals or Team Managers to raise awareness of mental health conditions and wellbeing. Most importantly providing strategies for both employees and accountable managers and HR managers to drive workplace wellness.
- Accessibility & Inclusion
- Mental Health
- Visible & Non-Visible Disabilities
- Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and Other Specific Learning Differences (SpLD’s)
- Physical Disabilities
- Stress Management
- Anxiety Management
MANAGING & SUPPORTING WORKPLACE WELLNESS
3 hour workshop designed for team managers and HR professionals to promote wellness and inclusion within the workplace. Find out more here
ENHANCING YOUR WELLNESS AT WORK
3 hour workshop designed for all employees to drive wellness and personalised wellbeing plan. Find out more here.
1-2-1 SPECIALISED SUPPORT
These services are suitable for those who have a diagnosed difficulty, such as mental, physical or specific learning difference (SpLD) or those with a non-diagnosed difficulty and struggling with daily life and the stresses of work.
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY TRAINING
Enabling employees to get the best from their assistive technology software and hardware solutions through personalised strategies tailored uniquely to them.
WORKPLACE SKILLS SUPPORT
Empowering employees through a variety of appropriate work-based strategies, aimed at enhancing their work and professional success.
Encouraging employees to overcome any barriers and manage their own workload and wellbeing for increased professional performance.
Providing compassionate support and appropriate strategies to help an individual better understand their feelings and thought processes to drive wellness and success within the workplace.
- One off support, providing recommendations and appropriate adjustments for individuals presenting with a disability or difficulty
- Support employees returning to work, working with the individual and the employer to implement appropriate adjustments for a smooth transition
- Support the transformation of organisations practises around Inclusion, Accessibility and Employee Wellbeing
- Audit organisations current situation and provide practical recommendations to implement good practices
- Identify and help implement appropriate measures to better understand and manage performance
- Provide non-judgemental Assessments for individuals and recommend appropriate adjustments to best support the employee going forward