SUPPORTING YOUR ORGANISATION
Through empowering people and empowering technology we enable employees and employers to achieve their performance aims and business goals. Our Workplace Services support businesses to build a positive work environment environment to drive efficiencies, performance and retain engaged staff.
- Pomote inclusions through raising awareness and providing insights;
- Drive work efficiencies by providing technologies and strategies to tackle the challenges presented by the various difficulties;
- Encourage greater wellness for individuals through improved self-awareness and high-lighting techniques that are appropriate to them
Providing professional guidance, advice and recommendations to drive inclusive practice and wellness within the workplace.Read more
GROUP BASED TRAINING
Workshops providing insights in a variety of topics and offering appropriate strategic intervention to help implement a positive change.Read more
1-2-1 Specialist Support
Assistive Technology Training, Mentoring and Work Place Skills Support enabling individuals to better their challenges, gain independence and grow confidence in the workplace.
- One off support, providing recommendations and appropriate adjustments for individuals presenting with a disability or difficulty
- Support employees returning to work, working with the individual and the employer to implement appropriate adjustments for a smooth transition
- Support the transformation of organisations practises around Inclusion, Accessibility and Employee Wellbeing
- Audit organisations current situation and provide practical recommendations to implement good practices
- Identify and help implement appropriate measures to better understand and manage performance
- Provide non-judgemental Assessments for individuals and recommend appropriate adjustments to best support the employee going forward
Group-based Training and Workshops
Our vast knowledge helps to identify the impact within the workplace on the employee, employer and customer. The group sessions provide strategic interventions that can help implement necessary change. They also enable an open forum for discussion and provide answers to the participant’s questions.
With a range of training sessions and workshops designed specifically for HR Managers and Team Managers, the insights shared will help the attendees understand the signs of a difficulty and strategies for improving staff performance through support and inclusion.
In addition, we offer a range of training sessions and workshops designed for employees and teams to promote wellbeing and a positive workplace environment. The attendees will understand strategies that can be implemented to better manage their own wellbeing within the workplace
- Accessibility & Inclusion
- Mental Health
- Visible & Non-Visible Disabilities
- Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and Other Specific Learning Differences (SpLD’s)
- Physical Disabilities
- Stress Management
- Anxiety Management